Learn how Hyundai leveraged Reach3's conversational, mobile messaging-based approach to capture rich and deep insights about its robotaxi program.
When Hyundai put BotRide — an autonomous-driving, on-demand ride-sharing service — in beta in late 2019, the company wanted to capture user feedback at all stages of the program.
To build a business strategy around this innovation, the auto leader partnered with Reach3 Insights and used Rival's market research platform to capture consumer perceptions, key motivators and barriers for the service, and product and user-experience improvements that would accelerate adoption.
Watch this presentation to learn how Hyundai:
- Used mobile messaging-based insight technologies to capture robust quantitative and qualitative inputs across every touchpoint in the user experience
- Uncovered in-the-moment insights that product teams used to fuel iterative service enhancements
- Created insight-driven personas to inform pricing, user experience and other product decisions
- Elijah Kim, Senior Manager, Market Research, Hyundai Motors America
- Jon Dore, SVP & Founding Partner, Reach3 Insights
- Andrew Reid, CEO & Founder, Rival Technologies